How does this game play?
In Journey of Haha, you must complete room after room of mind-bending puzzles and challenges. Journey of Haha has 60 rooms, each room is an individual puzzle. The puzzles get increasingly more challenging, introducing new powers, enemies, and obstacles.
The basic rules for every room are the same. Every room has sparkling collectible items. You must gather all of them. Doing so will open a chest. You must reach the chest in order to open the door and advance to the next room.
The rules are simple, but there are many enemies and challenges to overcome.
How do the controls work?
You can use a compatible controller, or WASD keyboard keys to move Haha around. To use a power, select it with Q or E (or the number keys) and press Space to activate the power.
This room in unsolvable! Help!
Of course it is! There’s always a solution. Try paying close attention to every enemy and every collectible at the start of the room. Nothing will attack or hurt you until you move for the first time, so you always have time to study the layout of the room first.
Every puzzle can be solved logically. You never need to try and outmaneuver enemies, or squeeze past them, or anything like that. There’s always a way to block, destroy, or avoid every enemy.
- Journey of Haha listed on GameKeys.net’s “Top New Android Games To Play”
- Interview with Foundat.io
- Journey of Haha Desktop version released on Steam
- Journey of Haha released on Android and iOS!
- Journey of Haha Now in Beta
- Programming the A.I. in Journey of Haha
- Journey of Haha info page is up
- “Journey of Haha” is in Development
- Site launched